Sunday, August 16, 2009

Mary Kay: Faith and Hope

I don't know if anyone remembers some of Bo's sayings? "Every day above ground is a good day." His favorite color was "Sky-Blue-Pink". I am so grateful for these thoughts he shared. They show faith and hope. Two feelings that are priceless to me. Fortunately, they cost nothing, but bring me much wealth. Because of Bo, and my Dad I have faith and hope. But, faith and hope need not be blind but are choices and I chose to have them because I need them everyday. For me, if I didn't have them I would need anti-depression meds. It sounds like some don't have hope. That's all.

When I think about it, it was amazing that my Dad had so much hope for us since he worked for the federal government for thirty years and his favorite joke was that military intelligence is an oxymoron.

Mary Kay

No comments:

Post a Comment